Pages

December 18, 2011

Wow!!

Wow!! Just noticed that there had been alot of downloads of my templates but hardly any comments, emails and/or Thank Yous for the templates. I am curious if all these downloads are due to someone using my templates for a Sig Tut or Challenges. If so, can you PLEASE email me and let me know. I would like to be able to see tags ... I'd even snag up yours... post it in here along with my temps and direct ppl to the tuts ... I would like to be able to make more templates if anyone can give me ideas of what I can make or do ...
It's not hard to post a Thank You or email me ...
Thanks,
TT

6 comments:

  1. Hi hun! I, personally downloaded everything when I stumbled upon your site a week or so ago and thought I did say my "thank you's", if I did not I am so sorry *blushes* ! I will be using your Winter/Christmas/New Years templates for my Template Challenge in my group, Wicked Angelz, this week *winks*! Thank you so very much again and Merry Christmas *hugs*! ♥ Me aka SUNSPOTPP aka Patty (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty for letting me know. If possible can ya send me some of the best tags and also link to your group so I can post it with the templates .. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure will hun *yay*! I'll email them to you, probably after Christmas though, if that's ok *winks*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :)

    I did send you a message on FB, I couldn't find anywhere to leave a thank you for you. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for the template!!!
    I made for my first CT Project'
    Kit by 2IrishBitches Designs -Auld Lang Syne
    Template By Twyzted PlayRoom
    Let me know where to send the tag/tags I made for you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raine... Thanks for sending me the email.. You can always post your "Thanks" in the comment boxes.

    Skunkie... I got your mail. Thanks! Will be displaying your tag in here shortly.

    ReplyDelete